From Active Duty to Active Citizen
For over 20 years, Serco has employed Vets and transitioning military personnel as a key component of our workforce. We work alongside America’s armed forces, numerous government agencies as well as the intelligence community providing professional technology and management services. That’s why at Serco, we value and understand veterans on a professional and personal level. From maintenance and logistical support, to cyber operations, to records management and personnel support for active military, it’s a job and privilege we take seriously.
Give a new life to your MOS/MOC by using our matching tool below, and explore the carefully matched Serco careers related to your expertise. Start your new mission today.
Recent Job Openings
- Network Administrator I NC51178468 - White Sands Missile Range, NMReference Code: 51178468
- Mechanical Assembler III NC51133822 - Chesapeake, VAReference Code: 51133822
- Logistics Consultant - Fairborn, OHReference Code: 51143279
- Parking Meter Rev Collect NC51177952 - San Francisco, CAReference Code: 51177952
- Laborer NC51091268 - Chesapeake, VAReference Code: 51091268
- HR Analyst II NC51167532 - Reston, VAReference Code: 51167532
- Personnel Processing Specialist I - Camp Humphreys, 09Reference Code: 51059961
- General Clerk II (Customer Svc\Admin) Silverdale Washington - Silverdale, WAReference Code: 51162071
- Program Manager - Columbia, MDReference Code: 51178621
- Fleet Mechanic II - Winchester, KYReference Code: 51178126
If you are an individual with a disability, a disabled veteran, or a wounded warrior and you are unable or limited in your ability to access or use www.serco-na.com/careers as a result of your disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: Serco will respond only to requests for accommodations due to a disability.
Serco is one of the world’s leading and most admired service companies. We improve services by managing people, processes, technology and assets more effectively. Our broad array of real-time, cost-effective service solutions ensures confidence and protection for our military, government and commercial customers. We work with our customers to understand exactly what they need and help to see their projects through the complete lifecycle. Whether the assignment is helping secure our borders, enhancing intelligence capabilities, helping federal agencies share critical data, or supporting personnel functions, Serco is there to get the job done.