From Active Duty to Active Citizen
For over 20 years, Serco has employed Vets and transitioning military personnel as a key component of our workforce. We work alongside America’s armed forces, numerous government agencies as well as the intelligence community providing professional technology and management services. That’s why at Serco, we value and understand veterans on a professional and personal level. From maintenance and logistical support, to cyber operations, to records management and personnel support for active military, it’s a job and privilege we take seriously.
Give a new life to your MOS/MOC by using our matching tool below, and explore the carefully matched Serco careers related to your expertise. Start your new mission today.
Recent Job Openings
- Buyer II NC51510356 (San Diego¸ CA) - San Diego, CAReference Code: 51510356
- C2TECOE Ops \ Trng Coord NC51507592 - Quantico, VAReference Code: 51507592
- Computer Engineer II - Philadelphia, PAReference Code: 51510718
- Engineering Technician V NC51508956 - Point Magu, CAReference Code: 51508956
- QA Supervisor – 1st Shift - Rogers, ARReference Code: 51507851
- QA Supervisor – 2nd Shift - Rogers, ARReference Code: 51507839
- Air Traffic Control Specialist – LWS Tower - Lewiston, IDReference Code: 51508598
- Air Traffic Control Specialist – VCV Tower - Victorville, CAReference Code: 51508594
- Clinical Counselor– (ANG) Cheyenne¸ WY - Cheyenne, WYReference Code: 51484820
- Community Support Coordinator – Ft. Sam Houston¸ TX - Greenfield, MAReference Code: 51504460
If you are an individual with a disability, a disabled veteran, or a wounded warrior and you are unable or limited in your ability to access or use www.serco-na.com/careers as a result of your disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: Serco will respond only to requests for accommodations due to a disability.
Serco is one of the world’s leading and most admired service companies. We improve services by managing people, processes, technology and assets more effectively. Our broad array of real-time, cost-effective service solutions ensures confidence and protection for our military, government and commercial customers. We work with our customers to understand exactly what they need and help to see their projects through the complete lifecycle. Whether the assignment is helping secure our borders, enhancing intelligence capabilities, helping federal agencies share critical data, or supporting personnel functions, Serco is there to get the job done.