From Active Duty to Active Citizen
For over 20 years, Serco has employed Vets and transitioning military personnel as a key component of our workforce. We work alongside America’s armed forces, numerous government agencies as well as the intelligence community providing professional technology and management services. That’s why at Serco, we value and understand veterans on a professional and personal level. From maintenance and logistical support, to cyber operations, to records management and personnel support for active military, it’s a job and privilege we take seriously.
Give a new life to your MOS/MOC by using our matching tool below, and explore the carefully matched Serco careers related to your expertise. Start your new mission today.
Recent Job Openings
- TTP Graphic Arts Support NC51421423 - Fort Dix, NJReference Code: 51421423
- ACAP\SFL TAP Career Counselor II Lansing MI FTST - N\A, MIReference Code: 51423454
- Air Traffic Control Specialist SAC - Sacramento, CAReference Code: 51423097
- Data Entry Operator II NC51421332 - Lincoln, NEReference Code: 51421332
- Technical Writer I NC51417461 - Fort Lee, VAReference Code: 51417461
- Family Program Specialist NC51348224 Iowa - N\A, IAReference Code: 51348224
- Fleet Mechanic I Lexington KY - Louisville, KYReference Code: 51417021
- General Clerk I NC51421330 - Overland Park, KSReference Code: 51421330
- Regional Family Readiness NC51348253 Oregon - Portland, ORReference Code: 51348253
- Senior Acquisition Manager ACCESS - Fairborn, OHReference Code: 51423378
If you are an individual with a disability, a disabled veteran, or a wounded warrior and you are unable or limited in your ability to access or use www.serco-na.com/careers as a result of your disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: Serco will respond only to requests for accommodations due to a disability.
Serco is one of the world’s leading and most admired service companies. We improve services by managing people, processes, technology and assets more effectively. Our broad array of real-time, cost-effective service solutions ensures confidence and protection for our military, government and commercial customers. We work with our customers to understand exactly what they need and help to see their projects through the complete lifecycle. Whether the assignment is helping secure our borders, enhancing intelligence capabilities, helping federal agencies share critical data, or supporting personnel functions, Serco is there to get the job done.