From Active Duty to Active Citizen
For over 20 years, Serco has employed Vets and transitioning military personnel as a key component of our workforce. We work alongside America’s armed forces, numerous government agencies as well as the intelligence community providing professional technology and management services. That’s why at Serco, we value and understand veterans on a professional and personal level. From maintenance and logistical support, to cyber operations, to records management and personnel support for active military, it’s a job and privilege we take seriously.
Give a new life to your MOS/MOC by using our matching tool below, and explore the carefully matched Serco careers related to your expertise. Start your new mission today.
Recent Job Openings
- Systems Administrator II NC51482779 - Suitland, MDReference Code: 51482779
- SFL–TAP Career Counselor I – Yongsan¸ Korea - Yongsan, 13Reference Code: 51485035
- Personnel Employment Asst I - Washington, DCReference Code: 51458802
- General Clerk II Phone support – 1st Shift - Rogers, ARReference Code: 51480934
- FFSP Customer Service\IT Support – San Diego¸ CA - San Diego, CAReference Code: 51482161
- Technical Writer - San Diego, CAReference Code: 51477925
- Clinical Counselor– (ANG) Cheyenne¸ WY - Cheyenne, WYReference Code: 51484820
- Traffic Control Officer – Part–Time\On Call - Inglewood, USAReference Code: 51485809
- SharePoint Developer\Software Engineer IV NC51414565 - Reston, VAReference Code: 51414565
- Engineering Technician IV NC51468915 - Chula Vista, CAReference Code: 51468915
If you are an individual with a disability, a disabled veteran, or a wounded warrior and you are unable or limited in your ability to access or use www.serco-na.com/careers as a result of your disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us via email at email@example.com. Please note: Serco will respond only to requests for accommodations due to a disability.
Serco is one of the world’s leading and most admired service companies. We improve services by managing people, processes, technology and assets more effectively. Our broad array of real-time, cost-effective service solutions ensures confidence and protection for our military, government and commercial customers. We work with our customers to understand exactly what they need and help to see their projects through the complete lifecycle. Whether the assignment is helping secure our borders, enhancing intelligence capabilities, helping federal agencies share critical data, or supporting personnel functions, Serco is there to get the job done.