From Active Duty to Active Citizen
For over 20 years, Serco has employed Vets and transitioning military personnel as a key component of our workforce. We work alongside America’s armed forces, numerous government agencies as well as the intelligence community providing professional technology and management services. That’s why at Serco, we value and understand veterans on a professional and personal level. From maintenance and logistical support, to cyber operations, to records management and personnel support for active military, it’s a job and privilege we take seriously.
Give a new life to your MOS/MOC by using our matching tool below, and explore the carefully matched Serco careers related to your expertise. Start your new mission today.
Recent Job Openings
- Work and Family LIfe Consultant (FFSP) – Corpus Christi¸ TX - Corpus Christi, TXReference Code: 51593134
- Systems Engineer IV NC51593051 - N\A, ILReference Code: 51593051
- Acquisition Professional – Level 3 - Columbia, MDReference Code: 51593077
- Sr. Contract Representative NC51591892 - San Diego, CAReference Code: 51591892
- Consultant - Reston, VAReference Code: 51513775
- SFL–TAP Career Counselor I¸ Part–Time – JBLM (Fort Lewis)¸ WA - Fort Lewis, WAReference Code: 51593165
- SFL–TAP Career Counselor I – Fort Sam Houston¸ TX - Fort Sam Houston, TXReference Code: 51593161
- Family Services Specialist – Great Lakes¸ IL - Great Lakes, ILReference Code: 51494780
- SFL–TAP Career Counselor I – Fort Irwin¸ CA - Fort Irwin, CAReference Code: 51594220
- Senior Logistics Engineer - N\A, GAReference Code: 51593964
If you are an individual with a disability, a disabled veteran, or a wounded warrior and you are unable or limited in your ability to access or use www.serco-na.com/careers as a result of your disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us via email at email@example.com. Please note: Serco will respond only to requests for accommodations due to a disability.
Serco is one of the world’s leading and most admired service companies. We improve services by managing people, processes, technology and assets more effectively. Our broad array of real-time, cost-effective service solutions ensures confidence and protection for our military, government and commercial customers. We work with our customers to understand exactly what they need and help to see their projects through the complete lifecycle. Whether the assignment is helping secure our borders, enhancing intelligence capabilities, helping federal agencies share critical data, or supporting personnel functions, Serco is there to get the job done.